First of all allow me to wish you and your families and all of those at Gardeshgaran Travel Agency a very happy and prosperous Norooz. I hope that this New Year brings to you all the best in happiness and health and prosperity.
Your prompt reply to me is a true sign of professionalism and greatly appreciated by me since I travel frequently and am not always able to check my email on a consistent basis. It was a pleasure to meet Mr. Mohammad, the head of the Gardeshgaran Agency. Please express to him my appreciation for his kindness and hospitality.
This trip was enjoyable in many ways. I do want to thank you for the kind gifts bestowed to me and my group. It was very thoughtful and generous on your part and my group was very excited to receive such a nice gesture of friendship and kindness.
1. I was very pleased with the services of Mr. Keramat Atashsoda. He is a fine tour guide, knowledgeable and easy to work with. In the future, should I return, I will request his services.
2. The tour schedule was excellent and for our group just right. I enjoyed going to the Golestan Palace and The Ali Qapu Palace for the first time. Since 8 of my group came for the first time I wanted to stick to the previous schedule so they could experience the treasures of Iran (Persepolis, Pasargade, Esfahan, Abyaneh). This was my largest group to date (12) and it seemed like a lot of people.
3. I was satisfied with the hotels (Saina, Safavi, Hotel Abyane and Manoochehri). The Manoochehri was not ready for our arrival so we had to wait and many of us were tired from a long day. The exception would be The Chamran in Shiraz. I believe it is overrated, the staff not very friendly, our room was warm/hot and they said they could not do anything about it. Two other rooms had plumbing problems, one a clogged toilet and the other no water. Otherwise everything else was good.
4. The meals were fabulous and I know that we returned a little heavier after eating way too much!
5. The mini bus was just the right size for our group. I did enjoy the driver and felt that he was very accommodating and a safe driver. We experienced terrible winds the day of our departure on Saturday March 17 and he did his best to keep us safe on the road.
6. The visa process was a little frustrating and I appreciated your help and patience with this. We are glad that everything went through and that my entire group was able to experience Iran for the first time.
7. Thank you for granting my desire to plant a tree of friendship. It was a unique moment and one that I will never, ever forget.
I think you run a fine agency and I recommend you to any of my colleagues who express interest in traveling to Iran. God willing I will return sometime in the near future.