Iran Visa Fee 49 $ (This charge is different from the visa fee which you must pay to the consulate for stamping your passport)
We will (support you) be with you during the entire of your Iran visa process.
Iran visa can be categorized in to touristy and airport visa:
· Touristy visa:
All non-Iranian citizens (If you want to visit Iran, you) need a visa stamp in your passport. For this, you must have an authorization or reference number that must be issued from behalf of ministry of foreign affairs.
For getting this reference number, a sponsor in Iran must provide a letter of invitation; normally this sponsor is a tour operating agency.
So, we would appreciate it if you have a look at the explanations of visa process, needed documents and some other necessary information.
Iranian visa has a three-part process
A- First part:
Preparing the needed documents is the first step after receiving your request, these documents are:
1. An application form (have to fill our online visa request form) that must be filled by you. We have prepared an application form in our website complete it and then submit.
2. A copy of your passport in full page with at least 6 months validity.
3. A short resume of yourself.
B- Second part:
After receiving these stated documents; we start the process and prepare some other documents that must be prepared by the agency as your sponsor and send all to Ministry of foreign affairs. Generally needed time for this process is between 2 weeks, except American, British & Canadian nationalities that need a few more time up to 30 days.
C- Third and final part:
After we get your authorization number, we send it for you. You may then proceed to the selected Iran embassy, complete some other paperwork such as fill a visa collection form, deliver 2 pictures (1 in 1 inch) and your original passport and collect your visa.
Visa service payment:
1. Paperwork fee:
Is the money that the agency receives form starting the process of visa through MFA; that if you let us to have the honor to provide your tour in Iran we apply for your visas free.
2. Consular fee:
The money that the clients must pay to the Iran embassy in which will receive their visas, it covers embassy paperwork costs. This fee varies depending on your nationality.
· Airport visa:
Another kind of visa that Iran travelers can obtain is airport visa. Within this kind of visa, nationals of some countries that introduced by ministry of foreign affairs, are allowed to get a two week tourist visa upon their arrival to Iran , at one of the main airports of Tehran Imam or Mehrabad, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tabriz and Isfahan airports. It can be extended to other 2 weeks based on the decision of representative of ministry of foreign affairs.
Having the following documents for those who are the applicant of touristy visa is necessary:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- 2 pieces of 1 in 1 inch pictures
- A confirmed return ticket
- A form that must be complete by the applicant at the airport.
- Visa fee about 50EURO for the holder of passport and 10EURO for each one of the companions.
Here is the latest list of nationalities who are allowed to apply for airport visa:
Albania, Armenia, Australia,Austria,Azarbaijan,Bahrain, Belarus,Belgium,Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil ,Brunei ,Bulgaria ,China (People’s Republic),Colombia ,Croatia ,Cuba Cyprus ,Denmark, Finland, France ,Georgia, Germany ,Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia Ireland (Rep.), Italy ,Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait ,Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia ,Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand ,North Korea ,Norway, Oman Palestine, Peru ,Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia (KSA),Singapore, Slovak (Rep.),Slovenia, South Korea ,Spain ,Sweden, Switzerland Syria ,Tajikistan ,Thailand, Turkmenistan ,Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan ,Venezuela ,Vietnam, Yugoslavia Fed. Rep.
1. Although we do our best to keep the information of site up to date, but, Please Note that these regulations are changed. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us for checking them.
2. Only travelers, who want to visit Iran for tourist purposes, can get airport visa.
3. Travelers whose applications have been rejected before cant get airport visa.
- The visa authorization number is valid only in the consulate you have selected in your application form and couldn’t be changed. So, please select your preferred Iran embassy carefully.
- This issued number is just an "authorization" and means that your visa has been authorized and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs but it is not the visa itself.
6. Except citizens of Israel, all nationalities are very welcome to visit Iran.
Visa for American nationals:
There are some particular regulations for visa issuance of American passport holders.
At this time, Iran foreign ministry accepts visa application of American nationals in the context of guided tour. I.E. Americans are required to travel on guided tour, private tour that would be designed based on their preference or as a part of a bigger group. The important point is that they must have an exact itinerary.